Monday, October 5, 2009

Ms.Vybe live @ Listener's Lounge 10/4/09




So, last night was my first time performing @ Kamon Japanese Restaurant for Listener's Lounge 916. I wasn't sure how things were gonna go since I had never been there, but things turned really good. I knew the majority of the people there, which always makes it a little easier. I ran into Tori & her honey again, and they stayed to watch my set. Me and Tori go back to 9th grade @ Florin High! Dayum!

Anyway, my energy was low for the first track which you'll see in the video, but I for sure picked it up over the next two tracks. I guess I was slightly nervous knowing Tori was there...This was her first time seeing me as Ms.Vybe instead of Kendra. I wish we had kept the camera rollin because I KILLED "Got It In The Bag", and especially, "Tame Yo Self". I have this new thing where I have my honey Jacc Movez record one song, and get pics for the rest, cause I was realizing that I didn't have any pics from my shows since I was always focused on getting video.... I'm thinkin it would be better to get video of the last song, cause by then, I'm super fired up. If u weren't there, u missed my azz gettin in that zone...Shout out to Task1ne, too! He tells me he's nervous as hell before he goes on, then he shreds the stage like a block of cheese. It was only right that I kicked my shit into second gear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with ur two cents if ur bold enough...Oooh!