Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blinker aka bln.kr



Yesterday, Ann Carter sent me a direct message on Twitter and asked me to check out her new song. I loved her song, but loved the site it was streaming thru even more. It's bln.kr, pronounced blinker and is a brand new site for musicians to share their music almost the instant they make it. Now, they're not paying me to endorse the site, which is still in beta mode, I'm just sharing this to put u up on game. I uploaded my entire Ep, "Poker Face" and my mixtape, "Ms.Vybe in the Matrix: Queen of my City". In the first hour, I had about 20 plays, which is more than I'd get on myspace in 60 minutes. It's connected with Twitter, and even uses the same user name and password. It's user friendly, and most of all, a great, free, promotional tool for all musicians. Their blog says they will be adding new features from time to time, and I'm curious to see how much they'll enhance the site. Go try it out. Every song from my Ep can be heard or downloaded by scrolling to the end of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with ur two cents if ur bold enough...Oooh!