Friday, October 9, 2009

Get off his Nobel Piece!

As soon as I opened up Yahoo this morning, I, like everyone else saw that our President had just become a Nobel Peace Prize winner. I'm not gonna give my opinion as to why I think he won it or if he deserves it, because I'm not on the committee. Instead, here is the reason that was given by the Nobel committee, "His extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples."

I was happy to hear the news, but also knew there would be some people that were a little less excited...To prove my point, I went Twitter (Follow Me) , already knowing it was gonna be a trending topic, and expecting to find naysayers. I scroll down, and stumble across some b.s. that I had to re-tweet after abbreviating...

RT I knew there was gonna b haters! @stephenjones53 u think a man leading wars is adequate for a #Nobel Peace Prize? Obama hsnt earned it...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with ur two cents if ur bold enough...Oooh!