Monday, January 4, 2010

Gettin Ahead of Myself


I don't know why, but I have this impulsive tendency to go off on rants that should be kept quiet. The worst part of doing that online is that you can't retract it once it's out there. I will still stand by whatever it is I said, but I think some things are better left to dwell in the real world. Why am I rippin my own ass? Because I can, and I guess it's got to do with that growing up/getting older shit! Mature, huh? Sike. Anyway, as I get deeper into this music thing, some things just become more clear as time passes and I realize that a close mouth could in fact get fed. I haven't burnt any bridges (as far as I know), so let's just say I've learned my lesson...until the next time when it actually costs me something.

Deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with ur two cents if ur bold enough...Oooh!